Job vacancies at Wolseley Bridge Garden Centre. Welcome to our recruitment page, here you will find job vacancies at Wolseley Bridge Garden Centre. We are always looking for new talent to join our team so if you think you would like to work for this forward thinking family owned business then why not apply for one of the job roles below. You can apply for jobs by sending in your CV to the addresses provided in the job descriptions.
Plant Department Manager
(Full Time inc Weekends)
We are looking for a Plant Area Manager to join our forward thinking team. Previous experience as a Plant Area Manager within the industry is preferred, however, applicants with a proven management background with a knowledge of plants will be considered.
Working in the plant area this is a high volume environment with a fast turnaround. The successful candidate should be physically fit as this is a very hands on role. A good knowledge of plants is essential to the role as is good customer service and a high standard of visual merchandising.
The successful candidate will preferably possess either a horticultural qualification, will be in training or had practical horticultural experience, to include:
• Plant Identification
• Able to identify pests and diseases
• Knowledge of Plant Husbandry
The successful candidate will be:
• Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of your department.
• Ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and livestock inventory control are maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
• An inspirational leader for your new team ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring.
• Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in a Management position.
• Positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational people manager.
• Accountable for providing great customer service and have a keen eye for detail around the consumers' experience in your department.
• A solution orientated thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
What we offer...
We offer a competitive salary and benefits include a pension, 28 days holiday and staff discounts across all of our brands including the Woodthorpe Leisure Park. If you would like to join our family run business and bring your ideas and talents to our fast growing company and forward thinking team we want to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a cover letter in a Word Document format to Antony Boughey, Centre Manager
Closing date for applicants is Sunday 17th November 2019