British Garden Centres Family Card
With the British Garden Centres Family Card you’ll receive exclusive offers, vouchers and invites to exclusive events throughout the year. It’s all online, so you can easily access your membership card and rewards from the British Garden Centres website.
Register your card to get the most out of shopping and dining with us. Your benefits to be introduced over the next few months include:
• Regular offers and vouchers
• Drinks & meal loyalty
• Members-only shopping events
• Exclusive competitions
• Priority ticketing for events
• Online access to your membership and much more
As I stood by the roadside in Woodthorpe selling my range of plants, shrubs and Leylandii that I had lovingly cultivated myself, it occurred to me that the sun had begun to set over the Lincolnshire Wolds and night was pulling in. I had been at school all day but decided to visit my stall and make some sales before going home for dinner. It was these early days I realised a passion for things that grow and an understanding of business. By the age of fourteen, I had one person in my employ running the stall whilst I was at school or sourcing new products to sell.
It was selling plants and shrubs that sparked my interest in the garden centre industry. However, the business grew on the sales of compost. And that little stall on the side of the road later became Woodthorpe Garden Centre now the home of British Garden Centres.
Robert and I have a shared interest in the development of garden centres and together with a fantastic team are proud owners of 58 garden centres throughout the UK.
My family and I work tirelessly to implement the same core values that got us here today. With our dedicated teams, we ensure British Garden Centres delivers the best possible experience for our customers. As with every story, there are ups and downs. We have won industry accolades for our centres, and sadly, we have lost close friends who helped us reach these goals. We have had challenging years and fruitful years! But here we are with the next generation on board, still going and still growing.
When we started this journey, our mission was to offer our customers a great day out. We wanted a unique retail experience with a wealth of gardening knowledge. Provide great value, top quality gardening products and the highest quality food. And that is still our mission today.
Our new family card takes all our values and offers you, our extended family, more rewards, offers and exclusives. It's our way of thanking you for your support throughout the years and your continued custom.
Enjoy, Charles, Phillippa & Robert.
British Garden Centres Family Card Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern your membership and the use of your British Garden Centres Family Card. They also set out the terms of the contract between British Garden Centres (“us”/ “we”) and the customer (“you”/ “your”). Please read carefully and keep hold of a copy for reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your use of the British Garden Centres Family Card, please use the contact page here.
2. The British Garden Centres Family Card is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one Family Card per person/email address is permitted. The Family Card is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
3. Membership of the British Garden Centres Family Card is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your British Garden Centres Family Card, although your friends and family can register their own membership card.
4. We may contact you from time to time by email at the addresses you have given to us. Any such communication will be about the British Garden Centres Family Card or to inform you of other special promotional offers. You can opt-out from all/selected emails at any time however you may not get the full benefit of our Family Cards offers should you do so.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the British Garden Centres Family Card Membership.
6. You can get a British Garden Centres Family Card in-store from any participating Garden Centre. As soon as you have your family card, you must register online at www.britishgardencentres.com/familycard with a valid email and postal address.
7. The Garden Centre will scan your card at the tills every time you make a purchase. Any offers or rewards that are currently running in the scheme will apply to your purchase.
8. Any lost Family Cards cannot be replaced. You will have to start a new family card again.
9. If you exchange a product purchased through the membership for an exact replacement or a replacement from an inclusive range, the offer will remain valid.
10. Please retain your store receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your Family Card, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
12. The British Garden Centres Family Card remain the property of British Garden Centres and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when requested by us.
13. You are responsible for the security of your Family Card. Please treat your loyalty card as securely as you would cash or a credit card.
14. We may immediately suspend or terminate the rights of the British Garden Centres Family Card: If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions.
If you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us.
If you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Family Card Membership or - for any other reason we see fit.
15. We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Family Card, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit:
16. Our responsibilities for the British Garden Centres Family Card are set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law. Registered in England, Company Number 04349805. Registered Office: Woodthorpe Hall Garden Centres Limited, Woodthorpe, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 0DD.