British Garden Centres Family Card Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern your membership and the use of your British Garden Centres Family Card. They also set out the terms of the contract between British Garden Centres (“us”/ “we”) and the customer (“you”/ “your”). Please read carefully and keep hold of a copy for reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your use of the British Garden Centres Family Card, please use the contact page here.
2. The British Garden Centres Family Card is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one Family Card per person/email address is permitted. The Family Card is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
3. Membership of the British Garden Centres Family Card is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your British Garden Centres Family Card, although your friends and family can register their own membership card.
4. We may contact you from time to time by email at the addresses you have given to us. Any such communication will be about the British Garden Centres Family Card or to inform you of other special promotional offers. You can opt-out from all/selected emails at any time however you may not get the full benefit of our Family Cards offers should you do so.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the British Garden Centres Family Card Membership.
6. You can get a British Garden Centres Family Card in-store from any participating Garden Centre. As soon as you have your family card, you must register online at www.britishgardencentres.com/familycard with a valid email and postal address.
7. The Garden Centre will scan your card at the tills every time you make a purchase. Any offers or rewards that are currently running in the scheme will apply to your purchase.
8. Any lost Family Cards cannot be replaced. You will have to start a new family card again.
9. If you exchange a product purchased through the membership for an exact replacement or a replacement from an inclusive range, the offer will remain valid.
10. Please retain your store receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your Family Card, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
12. The British Garden Centres Family Card remain the property of British Garden Centres and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when requested by us.
13. You are responsible for the security of your Family Card. Please treat your loyalty card as securely as you would cash or a credit card.
14. We may immediately suspend or terminate the rights of the British Garden Centres Family Card: If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions.
If you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us.
If you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Family Card Membership or - for any other reason we see fit.
15. We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Family Card, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit:
16. Our responsibilities for the British Garden Centres Family Card are set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law. Registered in England, Company Number 04349805. Registered Office: Woodthorpe Hall Garden Centres Limited, Woodthorpe, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 0DD.