Hello, you are booking for Santa's Grotto at Brigg Garden Centre
Join Santa and his Elves in our new 40 minute Magical Grotto experience
• Children £11 • Adults £1.50
- 40 minute experience with a party of up to 15 children
- In Santa’s workshop create your own Christmas Decoration
- Help the Elves make magical Reindeer food for you to take home
- Have a Christmassy sing-a-long with our jolly Elves
- Join Santa for a chat in his magical Grotto
- Watch as your present comes down the chimney
- Have your photograph taken with Santa (additional charge)
- Complete the experience with a magical train ride
Press the 'Click here to book for Santa's Grotto at Brigg Garden Centre' button below...
- Tell us who is coming and select the date and time
- Enter your details (please include age and gender of your child / children
- Check your details (please check your booking carefully).
- Make payment through our secure payment page.
- Print or save your ticket to your device and have it with you when you visit Santa.
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TIME SLOT
- Have a great time.
The Grotto Hotline is now open for help with your booking.
Call 01652 638 285
(Monday – Sunday 10am - 4pm)
The Elves are working really hard but there’s a Teddy Bear shortage in Santa’s workshop. Can your child help?
This year create a Teddy Bear during the grotto activities and help the Elves meet their deadline before Christmas Eve.
Free their creativity with a huge selection of fantastic bears to build. Happy with the result? The bear is available to purchase for only £10 as part of the grotto experience.
Pre purchase the bear here and give your child this fantastic gift, that they created, on Christmas Day.
Make Memories this Christmas with our new Santa's Grotto Experience.
Brothers, sisters, cousins and close friends, bring them all as a group to Brigg Garden Centre this year and together enjoy the most magical Grotto experience we have ever created. This new 40 minute experience gives children the opportunity to spend more time with the elves in their workshop – creating a Christmas decoration for you to take home and assisting the Elves in making magical reindeer food. Join in the Christmas cheer as you sing Christmas songs with the busy elves before you enter Santa’s Grotto.
Knock quietly on the door before you enter, Santa may be sleeping (he’s a very busy man you know). Once you have woken the jolly old elf from slumber, Santa chats with the children in the comfort of the cosy Grotto. Then it’s time for presents! A little knock on the hearth of the fireplace and from the chimney a present appears, beautifully wrapped and labelled with your child’s name, a special gift from Santa. Have your photograph with Santa and choose from a range of products to have your picture displayed before collecting your golden ticket to board the magical train ride.
Online booking only. ONLY £11 per child and £1.50 per adult.
Bookings can be taken for one to twelve children and larger group parties are welcome. If you would like to book a larger group in to see Santa then please call us to check availability and to book your party (subject to availability). Please see full terms and conditions on our website. Due to the nature of experience this year we can only accept advanced bookings.
Brigg Garden Centre – Christmas Together.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot
All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. A valid ticket must be produced either digitally or printed copy to get into the Grotto. It is Your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact the relevant centre immediately if there is a mistake. We will accept amendments to, or cancellations of your booking 24 hours prior to your time slot.
Payment is taken via a secure payment gateway and the data is not collected or stored by British Garden Centres.
Conditions of Admission
The management of the centre reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void. The management of the centre also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the centre at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the centre may remove a Ticket holder who:
1) has behaved in the centre in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the centre has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
3) in the reasonable opinion of the centre is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.