Weekdays & Weekends
We are currently looking for enthusiastic customer focussed people to join our team at Roxton Garden Centre.
Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly motivated, approachable and have excellent people skills.
• Helping customers
• Quality customer service
• General Daily Housekeeping of the Centre
• General day to day help with the running of the Centre
• Supporting till staff when needed
Please call in with your CV today or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 5th May
Full Time Permanent
The Restaurant is situated within Roxton Garden Centre and boasts 250+ covers. We serve a full table menu (including snacks like Panini, jacket potatoes plus a wide main meal selection eg gammon/scampi & chips) together with daily homemade specials.
Please visit our website to view our menu at www.britishgardencentres.com
We require an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team in a position that calls for enthusiasm, stamina and efficiency. You must have experience in a similar role. This role includes duties in both the kitchen and front of house.
You must have established kitchen/managerial experience, to include leading a team, food ordering, record keeping, menu planning, rotas and maintaining profit margins. You must thrive working within a fast paced environment with a high turnover.
• Staff Rotas
• Stock rotation and ordering
• Food Hygiene Level 2 essential, Level 3 preferred
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and adhering to our strict company policy
• To establish and maintain excellent standards of guest service.
• To deputise in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager to ensure all departments and team members comply with H & S and food hygiene.
• To carry out last man out checks on close downs to ensure the safety of the company’s assets.
• To attend training, team meetings as required.
• To communicate company policies, procedures and standards and to ensure that these are fully understood, implemented and adhered to by all team members.
• To undertake any such other duties as may reasonably be required by the Company.
This is a permanent position and you will be required to work 3 to 5 days (including Alternate weekends) on a rota basis, benefits from no split shifts or Evenings.
We offer training and support along with the opportunity to develop a long lasting career
within our family run business.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to the email address below or if you have any further questions please contact:
Stuart Horton, Restaurant Manager
Closing Date for applicants is Wednesday 31st May: