Full Time, Permanent Position
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager with both a passion for creating excellent food and the organisational skills to successfully run of a busy restaurant and kitchen. The successful candidate will be both a positive and creative individual, who has a passion and an ability for creating good food and promoting excellent customer service. You must be enthusiastic and wish to pro-actively develop the business. This is a hands on role where team work and communication is vital.
As the Restaurant Manager you must be highly organised, results driven and have excellent overall front of house and kitchen management competencies that include.
• Staff Rotas
• Stock rotation and ordering
• Food Hygiene
• Menu planning
• Costing and maintaining the company food GP
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and adhering to our strict company policy
• To establish and maintain excellent standards of guest service.
• To ensure the restaurant reaches and maintains its maximum potential in all areas.
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate, Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Food Preparation, City & Guild 706 1&2
• Ensure all departments and team members comply with H & S and food hygiene
• To communicate effectively with all team members through team meetings, appraisals and one to one coaching.
• To actively flex the labour line to help combat daily/weekly sales fluctuations.
• To ensure that all competitors’ initiatives/promotions are monitored and recommendations made to ensure
• To ensure that all company assets, cash, stock, property and goods are well cared for and secure at all times.
• To establish, maintain and monitor the highest standards of hygiene and Health & Safety in accordance with all
statutory, legal and company requirements.
• To maintain the highest personal standards of presentation, dress and behaviour and to ensure that this is
maintained by all team members.
• To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the restaurants environment, utensils,
goods and equipment
• To carry out daily pre shift opening check to ensure the restaurant standards of appearance and cleanliness are to the required standard, as well as good housekeeping check – lighting, music, restaurant layup, clear fire exits.
• To carry out last man out checks on close downs to ensure the safety of the company’s assets.
• To attend training, team meetings as required.
• To communicate company policies, procedures and standards and to ensure that these are fully understood,
implemented and adhered to by all team members.
• To undertake any such other duties as may reasonably be required by the Company.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and staff benefits and an excellent working environment set in a beautiful location.
If you would like to join our family run business and bring your ideas and talents to our growing company and forward thinking team.
Please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format to
Robin Bosworth Area Manager at email@example.com
We are currently looking for enthusiastic customer focussed people to join our team at Gilberdyke Garden Centre.
Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly motivated, approachable and have excellent people skills.
Duties will include:
• Helping customers with their purchases.
• Quality customer service.
• Merchandising stock.
• General Daily Housekeeping in the Centre.
Please call in with your CV today
or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 9th June