You're Booking for Santa's Grotto Arcadia Garden Centre
• Children £10.95 • Adults £1.50
Santa's Grotto Experience at Arcadia Garden Centre. This year the elves have fallen behind on their toy quota and need your help!
• Help the elves make bears to pass to Santa as part of your grotto experience. Your child’s bear is available to purchase at £9.99 (what a great surpise on Xmas morning)
• Story time with with Santa.
• The Grotto Experience normally lasts about 40 minutes.
• There is also a Festive Train Ride you can enjoy before or after your booking time this is charged at a £1 per ride.
• Tell us who is coming and select the date and time.
• Enter your details (IMPORTANT! please include your childs age and gender in the message box so Santa can select a suitable present).
• Check your details (please check your booking carefully).
• Make payment through our secure payment page.
• Print or save your ticket to your device and make sure you bring your ticket when you visit Santa.
• Have a great time.
All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. A valid ticket must be produced either digitally or printed copy to get into the Grotto. It is Your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact the relevant centre immediately if there is a mistake.
Payment is taken via a secure payment gateway and the data is not collected or stored by British Garden Centres.
Conditions of Admission
The management of the centre reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void. The management of the centre also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the centre at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the centre may remove a Ticket holder who:
1) has behaved in the centre in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the centre has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
3) in the reasonable opinion of the centre is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.